Should you wish to return anything bought from us we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in a fully resaleable condition. Please see below for exceptions to this policy.
There is no refund on any electronicl/downloaded or digitally viewed orders.Please ensure you order the correct individual design/design set/format/digital issue before you proceed.
There is no refund on a CD Rom design set once the seal has been broken unless the disc itself is faulty.
• If returned goods are lost in the post, you must agree to our reasonable requirements for tracking the delivery (such as showing us the proof of posting) before we can give you a refund.
• Products should be returned, together with the Delivery Note if applicable within 28 days, in original undamaged packaging, with labels still attached, with all the accessories, parts, instructions and any free gifts.
• We will not expect original packaging where this is removed as part of our delivery service.
• If we find that a product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any refund due will be credited to the original card of purchase within 3-5 working days of us receiving the goods.
• Our refund policy runs alongside your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations which allows you to cancel your contract with us (e.g. if your product is not wanted) within 7 working days of receipt.